revile; spit on and curse
- To spit on and curse a traitorous minister
- The traitors were spat on and cursed by the people.
- The strong struck down the weak, the ragged spat on the naked.
- The strong struck down the weak, the ragged spat on the naked
- No man should reproach, revile, or slander another man
- Their much reviled system in fact works far better than many highly praised ones elsewhere.
- All of a sudden, he flared up, slapped himself on the face, and began reviling himself through clenched teeth! "You old cuckold!
- spit (sand spit)
- That was a gob of spit.
- She disgusted everyone by spitting.
- our confidence in the curative properties of the bottle of medicine,
- This indicated the curative effect was related to the content of those elements.
- This is a hot spring credited with miraculous curative powers.