- Have a wonderful retirement!
- That retired woman is a baby-sitter
- He's a seventy-three-year-old retired teacher from Florida.
- His impending arrival, departure, retirement, visit, etc.
- Personally, I should like to retire soon.
- Ill health obliged him to retire at the age of fifty two
- Many retirees volunteer in community service and day care centers.
- Mann is retiring this month after 42 years of feeding the royal family.
- The Supreme Court is comprised of nine justices who are appointed to the bench for life, or until voluntary retirement.
- Positive expectations of retirement seems at best to fulfill a secondary or supportive role.
- The history instructor was a retired minister.
- She is a retired teacher.
- He will retire from the army.
- He will retire on a pension at 65.
- The troops retired in good order.