- The ratiocinative process
- Is this inference too presumptuous?
- Ascend to causes, descend to consequences
- At the macroscopic level, an ideal gas was defined by a process of extrapolation.
- The indubitable fact that our perception of material objects is fallible does not entail that it is inferential
- A deduction or an inference.
- His reasoning didn't make any sense.
- Make a sweeping generalization,accusation,etc
- illative conjunctions
- It was a pretty astute deduction.
- This inference is warranted by the facts.
- The police inferred that they found her behaviour rather suspicious.
- Socrates argued that a statue inferred the existence of a sculptor
- The editorial contained an inference of foul play in the awarding of the contract.
- There were two inferences to be drawn from her letter.