- He was placed in command of the regiment.
- That autumn he was placed in command of a regiment.
- A rider came pounding up with an order from the regimental commander.
- Later, I followed the colours from Kwangtung to Peking and rose from company commander to regimental commander
- A regiment of ducks had come.
- A brass band led the regiment.
- Schoolboys and schoolgirls should not be regimented.
- Why do you think a regiment of Southerners is worth two regiments of Easterners?
- This regiment was entirely composed of mercenary troops.
- command sympathy
- the second in command
- commanding adj.
- The program issued a command but the command length is incorrect.
- This single command is equivalent to the two previous commands.