thin on top
- He has a shiny bald pate.
- Moreover, a lot of balding men wear wigs.
- He resents any allusion to his baldness.
- Miss Pao rushed into the arms of a balding, dark, pudgy man in big glasses
- a bald porcine old man(Vladimir Nabokov)
- The bald patch on the top of his head
- She teased her father about his bald hair
- He was short and bald and had a moustache.
- Jill couldn't resist making jokes about his baldness.
- Fenton was a thin, balding and ascetic man
- Skate on thin ice.
- The thin end of the wedge is dangerous.
- a thin dribble of oil.
- Thin and bony;angular.
- She has long thin shanks.