- The severity of the hurricane is tapering off at last.
- The storm has subsided
- The tempest calmed.
- The storm has subsided at last.
- I will not cease from mental fight.
- The storm blew(itself)out after five hours.
- Generations of men come and go; but time rolls in its ceaseless course.
- At last the fighting ceases, giving fleming time to contemplate his experiences
- The storm could not last forever and the discomfort was not unendurable.
- The storm ended and the ship was saved.
- They will overture conditions for a cease fire.
- To cease or suspend an action temporarily.
- They worked on without cease.
- Wonders will never cease.
- Government ceases nuclear testing.
- It has stopped raining.
- But that roundabout has stopped.
- Stop the current transfer Stop the current transfer (ESC)
- Stop balling my shirts.
- Stop talking trash!