stay somewhere temporarily
- No Lingering In The Doorway
- They stayed at several of the island's top tourist spots.
- Rede you not to stay here when I am gone.
- He went straight to Lagos, without stopping in Nairobi.
- Number of entries Single Double Multiple Duration of each stay
- One-night stand is a performance given only once in each of a series of localities.
- I rede you not to stay here when I am gone.
- Kim Dae-jung will keep in touch with Defense Minister Kim Dong-shin via hotline during his 3-day stay in Japan
- It determines their effect on the plant and animal life in the water and affects their transportation or immobilization
- He travelled about scandinavia in a small boat, stopping at small cities along the coast
- stationary stay
- Settle down or stay, as if on a roost.
- He was stayed by the doctor.
- The factory is in Leeds or somewhere stiff.
- Find somewhere else to sleep.
- Birds were chattering somewhere.
- To cease or suspend an action temporarily.
- Flyer temporarily disappeared.
- The thundershower had temporarily scattered the swimmers.