settle a score
- Ask the waiter to compute the bill.
- "Don't interrupt John, he's grappling with the accounts."
- Well have to reckon with them for the damage theyve purposely done to the machine
- The reckoning with his wife at the end of an escapade was something he counted on
- As soon as I have leisure I'll flay you alive and then settle accounts with that young reprobate.
- We leaders can never calculate it so well as they do, their judgement is most accurate.
- The reckoning with his wife at the end of an escapade was something he counted on.
- The temptation would grow to take out our frustrations on saigon.
- The numerical symbol0; a cipher.
- For conservationists, the material has numerous benefits.
- The beehives consist of numerous cells.
- It was settled by lot.
- It was settled by lotting.
- No question is ever settled until it is settled right
- settle a score, grievance, etc
- He scored a great goal.
- I recorded the score in a notebook.