calculate; consider; expect; plan; plot; reckon
- To calculate in one’s mind
- Don't be scheming against others all the time.
- Don't believe what he says. He's trying to dig a pit for you.
- He was hounded out of his job by jealous rivals.
- They eked out the months penny by penny
- Historically, royal marriages have been cold, calculating affairs.
- Despite the shifting and beguiling forms that man's calculations can take, truth will out in the crucible of action.
- He described Mr Long as cold, calculating and manipulative.
- She was too calculating to jeopardize any advantage she might gain in the way of information by fruitless clamour
- consider as the favorite.
- They considered this an invasion of their turf.
- We consider ourselves equals.
- The children waited patiently in expectation of(ie expecting)the magician.
- Do you expect company for the weekend?
- Expectation is better than realization.