ECI, embolic cerebral infarction
=Electronic Communication, Inc 电子通信公司[美]
- Of,relating to,or caused by an embolus or an embolism.
- The method must avoid the production of thrombosis and embolism
- Embolism that occurs as a result of the entrance of air bubbles into a blood vessel after surgical procedures or trauma.
- Research On Present Situation And Future Of The Child With Cerebral Palsy
- They said my material was too cerebral for a young audience.
- Consciousness or cerebration has been said to have emerged in the evolution of higher primates