income compensated demand curve
- IQC Incoming quality control
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- He has a comfortable income.
- The degree of compensation provided by a reactor is usually quantified by the percentage of the line capacitance that is compensated.
- This function is sometimes called active and reactive current compensation or line drop compensation.
- to repay (a favor); to compensate ... for; to render to; to recompense ... for
- It is the demand, stupid.
- Demand exceeds supply. The supply is not adequate to the demand．
- I demand a recount.