- She runs a thriving grocery business.
- We deal with the comer grocer.
- She summed up bills at the grocery store.
- In other references, the more common reference will be to supermarket or grocery product categories.
- You buy it in a jar at the grocery store.
- Then the gas pump and grocery store.
- She raised herself by selling groceries.
- The grocer's shelves were overstocked with merchandise.
- The same evening the grocer or grocers, druggist or druggists, come and say, 'It was I who sold the arsenic to the gentleman;'
- She asked the grocer to keep a good cut of beef for her each week