- Then,the new words and the sentence strctures .
- He put a tick beside each word in the glossary that he have learn by heart.
- This will help drive home the meaning of the new words.
- To master a language,new words and grammatical rules are not enough.
- When I come across a new word, I put it down in my notebook
- Sometimes we guess the meanings of unknown words or expressions in a reading passage through common sense.
- He put a tick beside each word in the glossary that he had learned by heart.
- That news will keep.
- The venture was new.
- The news was flashed to Washington and then to New York.
- "New lords, new laws"
- I have ordered you a new suit [ordered a new suit for you].
- There is an
- This is a derivative word.
- This is an informal word.
- Bitter words and good acupuncture—to advise with faithful words.
- The German word `Haus' is cognate with the English word `house'.