- For me, standing before the temple door as the sun rose was a mystical experience
旭日东升, 我站在神殿门前, 体验到油然而生的敬畏之情
- They dedicated the temple to athena
- The heathen temple was torn down by a crowd of religions fanatics.
- Many pilgrims knelt piously at the shrine
- So of course I dashed impetuously to the shrine to pay homage
- I imagined that I also might obtain a niche in the temple where the names of Homer and Shakespeare are consecrated
- Treachery! You find yourself alone, lying prostrate on the cold temple floor. The fabled book is missing.
- Of or relating to the greater gods and goddesses of the ancient Greek pantheon,whose abode was Mount Olympus.
- Oh, glorious were the promises which led me to the shrine of isis
- A large basin used in the ancient Jewish Temple by a priest for ablutions before making a sacrificial offering.