- We were schooner - rigged and rakish,with a long and lissome hull(bJohn Masefield)
- We were schooner - rigged and rakish,with a long and lissome hull(John Masefield)
- His short legs were not in proportion to his long body.
- It preserves the largest iron lion in China, which is 6.10 meters long, 5.48 meters high and 3.15 meters wide.
- "Then entrusting the family affairs to some clansmen and old servants, he left with his mother and sister."
- He was lampooned for his short stature and political views.
- This club has grown in stature over the last 20 years.
- In this case, natural selection would tend to add to the stature of the plant.
- A person of great size or stature and of voracious physical or intellectual appetites.
- Outfit Pirate: Assign an accessory to one of your pirates to enhance his or her stature.