condition of an injury
- A: Is the injury very serious? B: I fear so.
- I was relieved to hear that you weren't seriously hurt.
- He would only aggravate the injury by rubbing it.
- I made certain after I had examined his wounds that he could not possibly live.
- They inflated clients' medical treatment to defraud insurance companies.
- Blues boss Jose Mourinho wanted Mikel to pull out of the squad to face Ghana at Griffin Park due to a thigh strain.
- "Other factors affecting severity include depth, surface area, degree of tearing, and structures damaged."
- One of the most serious injuries was to Simon Littlejohn, who was forced to retire from the race with a leg injury.
- This is a conditional ceasefire.
- Is there a remedy for this condition?
- The condition of man . . . is a condition of war of everyone against everyone
- Working conditions have bettered a lot.
- require or ask for as a price or condition.
- The injury invalided him for life.
- blunt force injury
- Internal injuries is not easy to cure.
- The driver has succumbed to his injuries.
- A superficial injury is not serious.