eliminate illiteracy among young and middle-aged people
- Eliminate illiteracy among young and middle-aged people
- Eliminate excise wherever possible.
- The remainder is eliminated in the feces.
- Their elimination from the competition was a great surprise.
- Our overriding concern is the eradication of illiteracy.
- They wiped out illiteracy in their village within a few years.
- The campaign to wipe out illiteracy launched out with great vigour
- My wife was there among others.
- There is honour among thieves
- They quarreled among themselves.