- Pacify the riot
- To agitate;disturb.
- race riot
- Agitation or excitement; flutter.
- His talk about apartheid created agitation
- A commotion arose in the aisle behind them among police guards and latecomers
- All was confusion
- Stirring up and making uneasy
- Ferment trouble among the factory workers
- the birth pangs of an emergent democracy.
- emotional disturbance
- It was considerate of you not to disturb us=You were considerate not to disturb us.
- There has been a disturbance in the street.
- suffer an emotional disturbance
- It is inconsiderate of you to disturb our pleasure