- He cut the veal into cutlets
- Meat loaf that contained oatmeal as an extender.
- And she put her hands out. And she had no fingers, only a stump and a couple of bumps.
- But I told you, we probed them. They're meat all the way through.
- His mouth had swollen into a shapeless cherry-coloured mass with a black hole in the middle of it.
- Ready-to-eat chopped SPiced hAM ('SPAM') was pressed into a firm loaf and canned.
- Ready-to-eat chopped SPiced hAM ('spam') was pressed into a firm loaf and canned
- a piece of flesh
- A thorn in the flesh
- The trade union was bone of the bone and flesh of the flesh of the workers.
- Go the way of all flesh
- The spirit is willing But the flesh is weak
- A Lump Sum Rate of ...
- What are the whisky and the lumps of coal for?
- having lumps; not smooth and even in texture.
- break a piece of coal into small lumps
- These two questions should not be lumped together.