- The music starts off on a low pitch, and then progresses at an evenly rolling pace.
- This putty works easily.
- I rub my eyes.
- The bed clothes are all crumpled.
- kneading a painful calf muscle.
- Work the dough before shaping it.
- Rub the cream in well.
- He was rolling something in his fingers.
- This flour mixture is not wet enough to bind well.
- He crunched the sheets of paper in his hands.
- Make or shape sth by hammering,kneading,pressing, etc
- The ingredients of the above table were thoroughly kneaded in a kneading machine for about 2 hours
- The rubbing or kneading of parts of the body to aid circulation or relax the muscles
- Massage is a wonderful antidote to stress.
- Their governments have no reason to 'massage' the statistics.
- The massage had melted his hurt.
- Rub shoulders with
- inscription rubBing
- That is where the rub is.