- He is game in the leg.
- The horse fell lame.
- She's lame from polio.
- The accident made him lame in the left leg
- My horse is lame — I can't ride him.
- He still walks with a little bit of a limp.
- It's said that his lameness resulted from an accident
- Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
- So Mephibosheth lived in Jerusalem, for he ate at the king's table regularly. Now he was lame in both feet.
- To punish her, Zeus gave her to hephaestus (Vulcan in Roman mythology), the lame and ugly god of the forge
- The accident lamed her for life.
- The school was lamed by losses of staff.
- He was as lame as a duck.
- To cause to become lame; cripple.
- Help a lame dog over a stile.