- A landslip cut the cattle off from the paths before them.
- The carcass lay on his path
- The precipitous bluff stopped us.
- Soldiers barred the road so we had to turn back.
- If we have tried to bar your passage, it was but with our songs.
- These messages interrupt pain messages that are on their way to the brain.
- Trees, undergrowth and creepers intertwined, blocking our way.
- Before them a wide and rapid current coursed athwart their way.
- Turning the corner, we found a steep rock in our way.
- Before them a wide and rapid current coursed athwart their way
- He plugged the sensor into a outlet.
- Are there electric outlets in all of the rooms?
- This cosmetics firm has 34 outlets in Britain.
- Each came equipped with a charger that plugs into an electrical outlet.
- You don't mean open more retail outlets?