- There was a terrific hoo-ha(going on)about who should pay.
- One’s tiny heart
- A contemptible number
- How do they manage to subsist(on such a low wage)?
- In terms of cash outlay, the sum is peanuts.
- "In terms of cash outlay, the sum is peanuts."
- The Freedom Party's electoral support surged from just under 10 per cent to nearly 17 per cent.
- With just $600 borrowed from their mother, two brothers from Kansas decided to take a shot at their own business.
- And after being an office manager for 20 people, handling my own tiny staff of three is a breeze!
- Be not deceived gentle reader, not self-respecting writer cares a two-penny damn for you
- When we blether about trivial things, we ourselves become trivial.
- Minute, trivial, unnecessary, and unjustified criticism or faultfinding.
- It' s a trivial matter and not worth fighting about.
- A trivial misunderstanding caused a breach between them.
- Don't pester me with your trivial matters.