- To begin or resume play with a kickoff.
- Of or relating to the effort to prevent an opponent from gaining points in a game or an athletic contest.
- After the game the students bunched together and made a cheer for their victorious team
- The Ball game was postponed Because of rain.
- A polo horse.
- There is spot football match now.
- In the event of rain, the game will be postponed.
- Professional football,golf,tennis,etc
- Rain stopped play,eg in cricket.
- Why was the ball game postponed?
- You have no balls!
- The kitten tangled the ball of yarn.
- A ball hissed by.
- The dog had itself a ball.
- Do you have the balls to challenge authority?
- Are you a game player?
- It was such an exciting game.
- The way the system operates: the access game, the turf game, the image game.
- Ever since the game was listed officially in the Olympics Games.
- They gained the game with ease.