- Steam has fogged my glasses.
- The boiler discharged steam.
- The ship steamed into the harbor.
- The valley is watered by a steam.
- ship under steam
- He likes to eat mutton seasoned with garlic.
- Cut short the nonsense and return to one's muttons.
- (Brit also chump chop)thick end of a loin of lamb or mutton
- Sheep are raised in many countries for their meat (lamb or mutton)and for their wool.
- Sheep are raised in many countries for their meat (lamb or mutton) and for cut out their wool.