check the amount; sort and count
- He was tallying the day's receipts.
- Reissue library books after stocktaking
- The dispiriting task of assessing damage at the Harlow research institute took several days
- Recall library books,eg for stock-taking
- It's tedious work, counting these fiddling little things.
- Enumerate the items again to be sure none is missing.
- With hard and patient labor they overhauled their holdings and listed them.
- He ran into the barn, climbed to the hayloft and uncovered the tin can. He poured the coins out and began to count.
- Take stock of your financial situation with a professional adviser, if you haven't done so already.
- It is a paid check.
- There,you're in check.
- Will you take a check?
- amount deposited
- A small amount of liquid;a drop.
- My savings amount to $2001.
- Sorted &by Translating
- To sort out;cull.
- That sort of thing is quite occasional.