breathe with effort
be short of breath due to poor lung capacity (asthma)
- To make a sound resembling laborious breathing.
- My disease is an asthma and a dropout and, what is less curable, seventy- five.
- My disease is an asthma and a dropout and, what is less curable, seventy- five
- Heavy smoking makes him breathless.
- The run winded him.
- He was gasping with rage.
- The little girl has been suffering from an attack of asthma.
- The asthmatic speaks wheezingly.
- Respiratory diseases,eg bronchitis,asthma
- Was subject to coughs, asthma, and the like.
- There was not a breath in the air.
- The doctor asked me to breathe in, then to breathe out fully.
- The doctor told me to breathe in and then breathe out slowly.
- It was a vain effort.
- That effort will be bootless.
- You must not relax your efforts.
- short cataloging
- The trouble be that we be short of hand.
- The horse stopped short at the fence.