as it did ;as it they were ;as it was ;as they did
- The minivan was actually born at ford
- we love in vain narcissistic so shallow.
- He remained neutral on the surface, but actually he was looking on coldly.
- Beneath its surface glitter, the fashion industry is a tough place to work in.
- He came to see me on/under the pretext of asking my advice when he really wanted to borrow money.
- The supposed beggar was really a police officer in disguise.
- Properly implemented, encryption can be virtually impenetrable
- "Unhappy families are really similar to one another - there's much more variability among happy families."
- Few people know that it really is the Angel of Christian Charity.
- I realized that the buzz I had thought was a singing in my ear was really a medley of voices.
v. [do] 的过去式形式；做
- What we did we did for the best.
- We did an hour of gym.
- Did they get spliced?
v. be (are) 的过去式；be 的虚拟语气形式
- You were at the scene!
- Were you a bunny?