- The musician was busy with occasional music for the royal wedding.
- He composed both vocal and instrumental music.
- The arrangement or orchestration resulting from such practice.
- Music composed for a poem,etc
- Both bach and Beethoven wrote classical music
- Both Bach and Beethoven wrote classical music.
- I tailor-make music according to the person.
- The music was composed by him.
- The song is written in the key of D.
- Schubert's setting of a poem by Goethe
- She sat very compos'd, and unconcern'd, and look'd full in my face, as if she had a mind to be acquainted with me
- Try to compose your mind.
- Compose poem facing chrysanthemums.
- a composed person, manner, look
镇静的人、 态度、 表情.
- The former is a painter and the latter is a composer.