- be socially active
- Japan does lots of trade with the United States.
- It seems illogical to change the timetable so often.
- Reforms usually begin with extra indexation and more frequent adjustment of controlled interest rates.
- The hemming method most frequently utilized in the sample room is the plain hem stitch.
- The sufferer can experience frequent relapses.
- Persistent attacks of coughing
- She suffered continual police harassment.
- Accidents are happening with increasing frequency.
- Given to frequent changes of mood;temperamental.
- These faculae frequently are the forerunners of sunspot formation
- To accustom by frequent repetition or prolonged exposure.
- He is a frequent visitor to our house.
- His frequent hesitations annoyed the audience.
- The stud frequently blew himself out
- They often gossiped.
They often gossiped.
- Often the good suffer, and often the wicked prosper.
- She often keeps a diary.
- We often go hunting.
- He often appear as a soloist.