daughter's husband; son-in-law
- I think my boss is dead wrong about hiring his son-in-law, but I'm not going to stick my neck out and tell him!
- A son-in-law has graduated
- Her prospective son-in-law is a doctor.
- His son-in-law graduated from the college of law in 1980.
- He set over his share to his son-in-law.
- As a son-in-law, I abominate you
- He was not pleased by the arrival of his daughter and son-in-law in this sorry state.
- Her daughter helen was married to Frank Barry
- He had ascertained that his son-in-law was among the living prisoners.
- I first met Randy,my son-in-law to be, at the tuxedo rental shop.
- They dote on their daughter.
- Charity is the daughter of civilization.
- My daughter is keen of hearing.
- He will make an excellent husband.
- Her husband is a stroke.
- My husband is a golf nut.
- The plan was to have an audience of the son of Heaven.
- Where are you from, my son?
- The child is a treasure of a son.