the home or family of a married woman's parents
- He called her by her maiden name.
- He died at Holly Hall, his wife's family home
- She was sorting out her own and her children's clothes to take with her to her mother's house.
- (meaning literally `born') used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
- Relations were named Robinson, a very good family at country, and from whom I was called Robinson Keutznaer
- Her maiden name was De Servires, and her first husband was colonel the Marquis of Nargonne."
- The groom once traveled to the bride's house on a white pony, bearing fidelity symbols--a gray goose and gander
- They are rowing home.
- You will find our dorm a home from home.
- Homing pigeons are bred for their ability to race home.
- family friction
- There are often many nuclear families in one extended family.
- Which of you is the baby of the family?
- A clergyman like you must marry.
- mess with married women
- You have the alternative of marrying or remaining a bachelor.