- Per capita annual net income in rural areas
- Mr. Watson's annual income is US$20,000.
- Income tax rates are related to one's annual income.
- You must show your annual earnings in the tax form.
- "I heard the other day that less than 5 percent of Americans earn more than $100,000 a year. "
- The villagers doubled their annual income after they changed traditional monoculture into diversified agriculture.
- limit of maximum financial revenue
- Thrift is good revenue
- The recession is eating away at their revenues.
- feasible limit of increase in financial revenue
- We allocate 10% of revenue to publicity.