degree of difficulty
- But in springboard competitions, the degree of difficulty becomes higher.
- (degree of)importance,seriousness or influence
- current amplification degree
- These universities are entitled to grant degrees.
- A thermometer calibrated in degrees Fahrenheit.
- The unemployment rate will rise by degrees.
- I appreciate your difficulties.
- No difficulty can overwhelm us.
- Inevitably, the proposal is running into difficulties.
- The article spotlights the difficulties of the handicapped.
- These difficulties are intrinsic to such a situation.