in that way
so very much
in that case
- What is that horrid stink?
- As agile as a monkey
- "Then, in these trunks"--
- what of the postscript?"
- Wipe that smirk off your face!
- How about a Rolling Stone CD?
- Then hang up and try again later.
- Well, then, the light's green, here we go!
- I'm surprised they're so buddy-buddy.
- I don't think it would be as simple as an ambush.
- Very, very big,or very,very many does not mean infinite.
- She was very headstrong, and very together.
- I had often been very fearful, very angry, and very isolated.
- Much effort, much prosperity.
- Much of this deserved.
- He that talks much lies much
- There was nobody about.
- Stereotypes about adultery are as common as research about it is flaky.
- She has a complex about rats.