- Cadmus went and sought long and far for his sister, but could not find her.
- Semele was the daughter of Cadmus, founder of thebes
- Public use of Morse's telegraph system began in 1844 and lasted more than 100 years.
- But a fatality hung over the family of Cadmus in consequence of his killing the serpent sacred to Mars.
- hera and Zeus spent their wedding night on Samos, and it lasted three hundred years
- It was quite late in the evening when the little Moss came snugly to anchor, and Queequeg and I went ashore…
- Zeus and hera spent their wedding night on Samos, and it lasted three hundred years
- These five joined with Cadmus in building his city, to which they gave the name of thebes
- Any of the orations of Demosthenes against Philip of Macedon in the fourth century b.c.
- On September 12, 1895, in Philadelphia, Herman W. Mudgett, aka H.H.Holmes was indicated for the Murder
- Peter, Moses on Isaac, aeschylus on Polynices, Cleopatra on Octavius
- And Moses gave Gilead unto Machir the son of Manasseh; and he dwelt therein.
- Now Moses used to take a tent and pitch it outside the camp some distance away, calling it the
- I have passed my hands over a plaster cast of michelangelo's inspiring and heroic Moses
- Shortly the elegantly attired Widow Ward, now Mrs. Moses Joy, came out, her smile radiant