- Usurp the name of...
- a pious fraud
- Ms Ho will stand as an independent instead of under the umbrella of The Frontier.
- Oceania has no capital, and its titular head is a person whose whereabouts nobody knows
- In the name of; on behalf of
- He was arrested in the king's name.
- A pious fraud
- He is only prime minister in name.
- They registered under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith .
- He often swaggered and swindled under the guise of the company's name.
- So she goes to the desk of the titular master of the house and gives it a thorough reformation.
- Its titular head is a person whose whereabouts nobody knows
- O'Connor gave up his titular possessions and conducted business in America