- A celebrated remark
- Don't strain epigrams.
- In "How Science Brings Benefits to Humanity," Einstein said a famous quote.
- "All's well that ends well" is the dictum of unanimous common sense
- Miss Fan was a bit nearsighted, and though she didn't know the American poetess' words of wisdom
- He was made to order for Bethune, who now invoked his famous dictum with a vengeance
- The famous words 'paradigm shift' are used too often and tritely, but they might be relevant.
- "I thought about that quotation from Emerson for a long time, I left it where my mother had written it
- I thought of Dr Johnson's maxim as I was walking down Jermyn Street on a recent visit to London
- To say this is worthwhile.||It is worthwhile to say this.
- He popped in to say hello.
- As they say, honesty is the best policy.
- Never say uncle
- You don't say! You are lucky