no time to
- Time is running out.
- There's no time to clean the bedroom.
- I barely have time to go to the theatre.
- I haven't time to bother with such things.
- Sorry, I can't fit in any more callers this morning.
- I've been busy as a beaver recently so I have no time to relax.
- " No, I have no time to wait. Please cancel it."
- We have no time to consider late applications
- I'm sorry I have no time; I'm chained to my work
- Can't you see that I'm in a hurry, and I haven't got time to saunter along and chatter about the buttercups?
- discrimination time
- It is time to go.
- They are not in step with the times.
- This was for the time only.
- What for this time?
- They are poor but proud.
- She is poor but quite respectable.
- The poorness of the play disappointed the audience.
- Alms never make poor
- Be considerate towards the poor