it is not necessary (for sb to do)
- We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
- There's no need for the manager to labour the point.
- You don't have to sit bolt upright
- It won't be necessary for him to report to the police.
- You needn't have gone to the meeting.
- I don't think it's necessary for you to compromise with him.
- Your argument was clear to us from the start there' s no need to labour the point
- He did not feel he had got to know them intimately.
- The play was so regularly performed that there was no need of written prompts.
- Not all the tools are essential; some are useful but not absolutely necessary and can be purchased as desired.
- It is necessary to delimit the anomaly clearly.
- The redress of mistakes is necessary.
- It's necessary to operate on him.
- Cases it deems necessary to try.
- It is necessary to delimitate the anomaly clearly.