冒昧用英文怎么说
2012-07-03 01:16
冒昧的英文:
liberty
take leave to
- To rash upon an affair heedlessly
冒昧从事 - She made a forward remark.
她讲了一句冒昧的话。 - It is not presumption on my part
在我这方面不算冒昧。 - A great piece of presumption
极为冒昧[无礼,放肆]的事 - I take leave to differ from you.
恕我冒昧,我不敢苟同。 - We think you may like to participate in our rehearsal.
我们冒昧邀请您参加我们的排练。 - I shall venture on a mild protest.
我要冒昧提一个温和的抗议。 - I venture that you are behaving foolishly.
我冒昧说一句,你的做法很愚蠢。 - Please pardon my presumption in writing to you.
请原谅我很冒昧地写信给你。 - We take the liberty to day of sending you samples of wheat.
今天,我们冒昧送去小麦样品。
n. 自由;解放,释放;许可;冒犯,放肆
- Liberty is not license
自由不等于放纵 - Those prisoners are dreaming of liberty.
这些囚犯们梦想着获得释放。 - Liberties are enjoyed by all citizens.
公民皆享有自由权。
v. 拿,取;带;获得;采取;承担;吃;耗费;乘,搭;以为;理解;走;抓住
- a catch; a take; a taking
捕获量 - take a nap; take a snooze
小睡一下;睡午觉 - take service with
在¥帮佣
v. 离开;出发;舍弃;脱离;辞去;遗忘;听任;留下;交托
n. 休假;许可;辞别
- To leave;vacate.
离开;撤出 - I leave that to you.
这都留给你啦。 - Leaves die, fall, and shrivel.
叶子凋零、飘落枯萎了。