- Ocean burial
- The anomaly from any buried magnetized feature is attenuated in amplitude and spread out over a wide area
- They were digging for buried treasure
- The pirates buried their treasure.
- Deep earth burial
- The secret was locked in the inner depths of his mind.
- Our dog likes to bury his bones.
- They went to the island to hunt the buffed treasure.
- It is said that the pirates buried their treasure on this island.
- Shallow burial seems to preserve chalky textured porosity
- The priest prepared the body for burial.
- The identified bodies were released for burial.
- The marriage,burial,communion,etc service
- (AFP report from London) The International Marine Board (IMB) said in a report that the worldwide sea piracy increased 3.6%, from 165 cases during the first half of 2001 to 171 in the same period of 2002.
- Lay the floor with a carpet. [Lay a carpet on the floor.]
- lay under tribute
- The invalid lay propped on the pillows.