- The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche mark.
- Maksutov telescope
- Mark Twain edited a newspaper in missouri
- DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.
- Listen to the interview with Mr. Malcolm Lang Land and answer the following questions.
- Twain continued to amuse the American public with a seemingly inexhaustible store of wit and humor.
- Considering Mark’s significant background on reporting on Korean cinema this is definitely a list to take seriously.
- From the sassy Shoebox line to meditative Between you and Me cards, Hallmark covers the gamut in personal messages
- If we are to deal purely with Twain the humorist, we have to fall back upon the details of his art
- We went on a pub - crawl but as usual Mark couldn't stand the pace and was legless after four drinks.
- Marking: Every package shall be marked with “SM” in diamond and marked the package number.
- impress a mark on [ upon ] a surface=impress a surface with a mark
- To mark or mottle with spots.
- mark one's cross
- Rogers was first off the mark.