n. inside of furnace
- Fire is good for the fireside.
- They had to remove the ashes from the burner first.
- They had to remove the ashes from the burner first
- The L.D. Process uses a top - blow oxygen converter lined with heat - resistant brick.
- The metal was cooled in the air, having been heated to a definite temperature in the furnace.
- They usually return the manuscript inside of (or inside) a month.
- They usually return the manuscript inside of(or inside)a month.
- Inside, Frannie was raging.
- Then they lined the inside with white tiles.
- Gg with a plastic novelty inside
- He was feeding coal to the furnace.
- I'm going to damp a furnace.
- A furnace formerly used in glassmaking for calcination of materials into frit.
- The shell and cover of the radiation tube heating furnace.
- Iron is extracted from the ore by smelting in the blast furnace.