- The two nations made a compact to control drug traffic.
- The two states made a compact to co-operate against terrorism.
- The two countries agreed upon the peace formula at the summit conference.
- The two countries reached an agreement after each had given a little.
- The two countries are discussing whether and how to harmonise tax policies.
- In June 2000, Ethiopia and eritrea signed ceasefire agreement and peace agreement December the same year.
- when Dover and Calais meet
- The two countries signed a joint communique.
- The common interests unite the two countries
- The two countries signed a joint communiqué.
- Knit two, purl two.
- the better of the two
- What does two and two make?
- Knit two plain, two purl.
- The two friends met where the two roads crossed.