- The Old Ancestress can set her mind at rest and leave him safely to me.
- O, father Abraham, what suspicious people these Chritians are!
- "The old lady is so fond of lively parties, I was sure there must be some reason for her absence."
- The abacus is the ancestor of the modern computer.
- "ancestral: Of, relating to, or evolved from an ancestor or ancestors."
- The sins of the ancestors were visited on their descendants.
- The villagers still follow the customs of their ancestors.
- My ancestors came from Italian.