- Feeling rather somnolent after a large lunch
- I was deadly sleepy.
- To deal with an emergency and relieve a crisis
- The manuscript was yellowed with age.
- Nightingales will not sing in a cage
- Storm-bound ships in harbour
- I'm feeling a bit dozy this afternoon.
- A person who is affected by dyslexia.
- Rescuers worked in relays to save the trapped miners.
- I was so sleepy that I could hardly keep awake.
- I was beginning to feel amazingly sleepy.
- The heat and the wine made her sleepy.
- The mother made the bed for the sleepy child.
- Valence is a sleepy little town just south of Lyon.
- You will more likely gorge yourself at lunch and have a sleepy afternoon.