- Ship the cargo by air.
- Our airlift was proceeding in stunning fashion.
- Sending packages by sea is cheaper But slower than by air.
- Snoopy was too frail to be shipped in the unheated baggage compartment of a plane.
- Another 52 cases of props, costumes and computer gear was airfreighted in
- ] airborne adj.
- Will the goods be sent by air or sea freight?
- airship supplies to Alaska
- She shipped the package off by airmail.
- Food is being lifted in by helicopter.
- There was not a breath in the air.
- a nip in the air
- To fish in the air
- Clean the air intakes regularly for sufficient air flow
- The switch hovered in the air.
- To transport by boat.
- transportation leakage
- He was sentenced to transportation for life.
- An apartment that is convenient to shopping and transportation.
- magnetic tape transport