- Something that is vain, futile, or worthless.
- He was the more affable on the surface as secretly he became more apprehensive, felt more hollow
- The picture is about two anomics who inch their way to spiritual rebirth.
- vacuous application
- Everything is transitory
- A blank mind
- a selfish and vacuous life
- Emptiness of mind;inanity.
- The earth was shapeless and empty
- This is a vain and fleeting thing.
- It will be massive or hollow.
- In this story, the representation of life is hollow.
- They were defeated all hollow.
- That was a mean trick!
- A modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies.
- get money by dishonest means
- The bookshop was empty.
- The river empties into the ocean .
- He that is full of himself is empty