- A descent by parachute.
- high velocity drop
- low-velocity drop
- Supplies were dropped by parachute
- a droppable nuclear bomb
- Supplies were dropped by parachute.
- Dropping of supplies are being made to village still cut off by the snow .
- They are requesting air drops of foodstuffs to the flooded areas.
- The plane dropped the mail when it flew by the small town
- (cause sb/sth to)drop by parachute from an aircraft
- There was not a breath in the air.
- a nip in the air
- To fish in the air
- break [lift, raise] a blockade
冲破 [解除] 封锁
- fork lift for pallets
- He is lifting potatos in the field.